Tuesday 18 December 2012

Pre-End Manifesto

Time is ticking out, probably
Were the Mayans right?, we'll see
Do I regret some things?, sure thing
Would I do-over other things? Of course

I would sheath that sword,
...It did more harm anyway...
Shield first, bow my head in gratefulness,
that is what you would have expected...

Would've hug you more,
would've taken more pictures of you,
wouldn't let you go away,
would've remembered you more often...

Gifts, kisses, hugs, caresses, licks, eye-contacts,
You, her, that other one, 15 years, 10 years, 5 years...
Your breath, your mouth, your eyes, the in-between
Like stamps: repetitive ones, gold ones, unique ones

My gramps... faded, some says, some laughs,
Echoes in the wind nonetheless
My friend too... more of a scream now and then, than an echo
You too, even though you live...

Some places were a trip, some were not,
But still I got to be by your side on most of them
Even fulfilled a dream: Bono, The Edge and Muse too
How big the world seems now...

I do miss everyone who is not there anymore (or for the time being)...
Even the annoying ones, yeah, the fat one too (she was/is great)...
All my past friends, you share laughs with me, that fed me...
All my loves, some much more than others, but Martha is just one...

Furry animals, furry pets
How come we are not them? Life would've been more precious...
Can't take my games, or my Cd's, or my CB's...
Nah... can't do the pharaoh thing either...

Oh world, if you do end soon...
Well... I gotta say:
What a run it was...

May not be a complete angel... but the horns don't fit either...








No comments: