Tuesday 19 October 2021

Are you?

Well…

Are you the simplest creature to roam about?

Is there a moment in time where seconds surpass hours?

Like a free loader that is just “crashing by”

Are you the one that needs some adjustment?

Black cats are not witches best friend

A witch best friend is the devil

Well… 

I actually saw that on a show

Ultimately, pay no attention to what you see in tv

Are you an artist then? Or perhaps an atheist?

God roams about 

But she is not the simplest creature

Are you certain that you live there?

Is not a state of mind, is just the mind playing tricks

I know a coin trick though

Hocus pocus shit, but I’m not a witch

No sir

Are you from Brazil, Spain, Italy or perhaps Japan?

Weird as it sound, I believe in a higher power

Are you sure you are not an artist?

Reality is a tricky thing

Dreams have a bigger landscape

I have seen you there, kiss you there

Are you real?

Well…

Are you?









No comments: