Thursday 29 October 2015

Assembly

I could be a madman,
A scientist with all the crackles,
I have this idea,
The ideal of a you, my girl.
My girl doesn't stick needles,
but gets high on my words,
doesn't ride horses nor cycles
but she is a cowgirl on my lips.
Being a scientist is not an easy task,
I've seen some blueprints,
There's the tall one, the skinny young one,
the one that makes me laugh, the sexy one...

She won't be a superstar
but the star to guide me through,
alcohol is not her tempo,
our tongues will mark the rhythm.
Blonde, redhead or bald,
I will still caress you even in your dreams,
let my fingers be the eyes of a blind man
and your body my Braille testament.
I'm not a madman due to an illness,
any of you are the embodiment of perfection,
and that's just crazy,
and I'm crazy about all of you and just one of you.

No comments: